Inbound Marketing ties together the many elements of digital marketing: website, search engine optimization (SEO), blogging, digital ads, social media, email marketing, etc. Inbound Marketing gives our clients a well-rounded communications mix.
HKA is a certified partner of Hubspot, a sophisticated web-based platform that gives our clients a leg up on their competition.
With Inbound Marketing, a modern version of “relationship selling,” you can use your website and social media channels to bring meaningful prospects to your digital doorstep and nurture them to become clients.
Inbound Marketing can be right for you if —
- You have spent time and money on your website (or multiple websites!), including SEO campaigns, but still not seen meaningful results.
- You use “old-school” marketing techniques such as direct mail, print ads, yellow pages and/or cold calls – but don’t see the same return from earlier years.
- Your company has a blog but you can’t see how it will ever lead to business – or, you may not even have a blog yet.
- Your company has added social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, but it hasn’t improved your bottom line and you don’t foresee any ROI.
- You know something needs to be done to capture the power of digital marketing, but have no idea where to start.